With a startup spirit and 115,000 + curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it! We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. Were harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, were calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing. People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower.
In this role, you will be responsible to demonstrate innovation and intuition in identifying areas requiring operational adaptation and/or improvement. Active user of Internet and online applications.
- Respond to customer queries and customers concern.
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client process and policies.
- Reproduce customer issues and advance product bugs.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- You should be responsible to exhibit capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment.
Qualifications we seek in you
- Graduate (Any Field) (Only Freshers are eligible)
- Fluent in English & Hindi
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shift)
Shifts: Flexible to work in any shifts (24*7)
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.
Role:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre
Role Category:Customer Success, Service & Operations - Other
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:Genpact Building DLF City, Phase V Sector Road, Sector 53,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India