The primary purpose of the project management role is to lead, oversee and ensure the successful delivery and management of single or multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints. Projects may be clearly defined before being handed to the project manager, or may require the project manager to work with a business analyst to define scope and requirements. Projects may require dynamic and complex change management to deliver business value which the project manager will oversee.
We are looking for a project manager who can oversee a variety of types of IT projects.
- Overseeing a variety of IT projects
- Ensuring project scope and requirements are clear and signed off
- Completing clear and documented project plan
- Stakeholder management for successful project delivery
- Project delivery against plan, providing regular and clear updates
- Advanced understanding and use of AVEVA PPM tools
- Analyze project proposals to determine time frame, funding limitations and appropriate process for accomplishing projects.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan.
- Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Implement project communication plan.
- Perform risk assessment, and implement mitigation plans.
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the currency, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and look and feel across the enterprise.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives.
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel.
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Review status reports prepared by project personnel, and modify schedules or plans as required.
- Establish standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation.
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management.
- Establish good working relationships with external service providers
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Project & Program Management
Role Category:Other Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
About AVEVA: AVEVA is a global leader in industrial software, driving digital transformation and sustainability. By connecting the power of information and Artificial Intelligence with human insight, AVEVA enables teams to use their data to unlock new value. We call this Performance Intelligence. AVEVAs comprehensive portfolio allows more than 20,000 industrial enterprises to engineer smarter, operate better, and drive sustainable efficiency. AVEVA supports customers through a trusted ecosystem that includes 5,500 partners and 5,700 certified developers worldwide. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, UK, with over 6,500 employees and 90 offices in over 40 countries. Learn more atwww.aveva.com.