- MBA (or equivalent) in Technology or Engineering
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in sourcing/procurement of various IT services, including strategic supplier selection, contracting, renewals, software strategy life planning and costing, software licensing, software implementation cloud procurement and enterprise architecture
- Mandatory experience of driving project management, synergy initiatives, supplier selection, negotiations, purchase order management, contracts negotiation, supplier management, E-Sourcing (Oracle)
- Strong understanding of IT services procurement (across applications, infrastructure and cloud), including planning, negotiations and contracting models.
- Experience in analyzing in T&M, Managed Services & COE contracts to identify opportunities for savings, revenue assurance.
- General understanding of broad IT strategy and sourcing space and working market knowledge (e.g., key vendors, services and technology trends)
- Ability to engage and interact independently with client personnel incl. procurement specialists
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding and result-oriented team environment and to travel to other offices/client locations for short/long term assignments
- Solid problem-solving capabilities with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Superior written/verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated business acumen, ability to grasp technical requirements and communicate effectively with business unit and corporate personnel in order to meet customer expectations.
- MNC Large Corporate in IT ITES Telecom industry preferred.
Role:Head - Logistics / SCM
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Procurement & Supply Chain
Role Category:SCM & Logistics
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India