HTC Global Services is a leading US based provider of IT solutions and IT enabled services for over two and half decades with headquarters in Troy, Michigan, USA. We are an ‘Inc. 500 Hall of Fame’ company with 11,000+ employees. Our global presence includes USA, UK, Germany, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, UAE, and India.
HTC is an ISO 9001, and ISO 27001 certified company with processes compliant to SEI CMM Level 5. Our recent acquisitions include CareTech Healthcare Solutions and Ciber Inc. Our offshore Delivery Centers include Chennai, Hyderabad and Bangalore. For more information, please login to www.htcinc.com.
HTC Global provides SharePoint development professional services in both the commercial and public sectors to ensure effective delivery of contracted services to customers world-wide. In this role, HTC Global SharePoint developers build and deploy SharePoint applications that complement the built-in features.
Please find the JD mentioned below:
Job Location: Noida
Experience: 3 - 6 yrs
Job Type: C2H (Contract to Hire) - Work From Home
Candidate should be comfortable to work in Client location.
Looking only for Immediate to 15 days joiners.
Must be comfortable for Skype discussion.
Key Skills - Java, Angular 2+,
Other Skills - Spring, Node and MySQL DB, HTML, CSS
As a member of our Software Engineering Group we are looking for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation & engineering practices. You are expected to apply best of your knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands on experience in Java, Spring, Angular2+, Node and MySQL DB
- Minimum 2 years of experience in HTML/CSS language/Database
- Taking the ownership of design and development of applications and driving the discussion with business user
- Adopting and practicing Agile methodologies including, but not limited to, complexity analysis, stand-up calls.
- Adhere to organization -wide architecture standards and security policies to deliver the project in time
- Creation and maintenance of software documentation
- Staying plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them into operations and activities
Contact Person- Amrita
Please share your updated CV with the below mentioned details:
Candidate's Full Name (Please expand your initials) -
Total Exp. -
Rel. Exp. in Java -
Rel. Exp. in Ang 2+ (Please mention Angular version)-
Notice Period -
Current Location -
Talent Acquisition Team
Cibersites India Private Limited