Roles and Responsibilities
• 8+ years of hands-on experience in Java/J2EE and related technologies, hands-on coder
- Strong development experience in front end technologies such as React, Spring React and Node JS
- Strong experience in OOAD, MVC, good understanding of OOPS
- Strong experience in Spring Boot Micro services
- Strong experience in DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker
•Strong experience in Cloud-based deployment platforms
•Prior experience in executing Unit Testing using JUnit, Mockito, etc. (Plan, Prepare, and Execute) and automated tests
- Experience with Version Control Systems such as SVN/Git, etc.
- Experience with Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and REST APIs
- Experience with Spring Security, Spring MVC and RESTful web services
- Extensive understanding of Continuous Delivery pipeline and DevOps culture (SDLC, CI/CD, Monitoring)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and ability to apply knowledge to support the needs of critical systems and projects
- Broad-based and in-depth knowledge of complex technologies, tools and methodologies (Java EE, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, API First design and gateways)
- Strong knowledge of architectural, design, programming and testing techniques ( Domain Driven Design)
- Knowledge on Database concepts and minimum DB development skills
- Strong work ethic with ability to work independently, prioritize and manage work to meet critical timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with IT and business teams to design complex systems and projects
- Ability to reach across the division to work with other enterprise architects in design and code reviews, problem resolution and define IT based solutions for critical business problems and opportunities
- Ability to mentor, guide, coach and lead other team members in the development life cycle and implementations with the ability to work across teams to identify and address potential issues prior to deployment of code into production including performance and capacity constraints
- Ability to create, update and review architecture and design documents
• Knowledge in Groovy and AngularJS Knowledge on Public/Private Cloud Fundamentals.
• Knowledge in NO SQL technologies like Mongo DB/Couch, etc.
• Ability to accurately estimate and plan development work accordingly
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Role:Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
If you're going to change careers, why not look for an employer that's out to change everything? If you have that kind of appetite for change, Optum is the right place for you. As part of the growing UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, we're driving innovation and change all over the world. That's creating opportunity right here in India for people with energy, passion and a focus on quality. We're driven to help people live healthier lives and to help make the health care system work better for everyone. We want to make a difference and that makes this the one job opportunity that can change everything for you.
As part of UnitedHealth Group, a Fortune 6 company, Optum is a leading health services and technology company dedicated to helping make the health system work better for everyone. With more than 115,000 people collaborating worldwide, Optum combines people, technology, data and action to improve the delivery, quality and efficiency of health care.
This work takes all of your commitment, skills, passion and energy. It's hard to become #1 and even harder to stay in the lead. That's why we rely on a set of fundamental principles that are guiding our way forward. Our values of integrity, compassion, relationships, innovation, and performance serve as a foundation to transform health care.
Are you in? Learn more about your future at Optum: workatoptum.com
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace.
(c) 2017 Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited (formerly known as QSSI Technologies India Private Limited). All rights reserved.
Contact Company:Optum Global Solutions (India) Private Limited
Address :USA, Adilabad, Andaman & Nicobar, USA