Responsibilities: Below given responsivities/ tasks carried out by different teams of our KPO division
Net Asset Value (NAV) Calculation:
• Validating NAV and performance calculation. • Performing monthly reconciliation with custodians or accounting agent for NAV, assets (including positions, market values, and accrued interest), book values.
Data Integrity Services:
- Setup and maintenance of securities. • Quality check of security data.
- Custody reconciliations for assets. • Futures / CFD margin reconciliations. • Transfer Agent reconciliations. • OTC Collateral reconciliations.
Risk Management Process: • Validating and reporting of risk parameters of securities and portfolios and benchmarks. • Performance and Attribution reporting. • Analyzing portfolio vs. market changes and trade impacts on portfolios, analyzing portfolio vs benchmark changes etc.
Trade Operations Services:
- Capturing of trades in trading and accounting system. • Reconciliation of trades between the file received from Portfolio Manager, trading system, and accounting system.
- Review of pricing exceptions for movements beyond threshold limits, with help of the Pricing inputs from multiple vendors. • Value illiquid securities.
- Daily cash reconciliations between client and custodian bank.
- Post trade Compliance verifications work highlighting the violations in the guidelines agreed with clients and as prescribed by the regulator.
- Ledger checks. • Performance calculation. • Customized reporting.
• Reporting of Accounting and Investment data in standard and customized format.
Marketing and Communications team
- Creation of web pages and updating content on the web pages.
Data Management Solutions:
- Sales enablement for client businesses which are currently leveraging the CRM. • Updating and maintaining accuracy of CRM. • Maintaining accuracy of portfolio data to enhance client experience for reliable downstream operational processing, reporting and billing.
Education: • Graduate Full time degree of B.com / BMS / BBA / BAF / BFM with minimum 50% score. • Post Graduate - MBA or MFM with specialization in Finance with minimum 50% score. [Note: Class 10th, 12th with minimum 50% score.]
• For graduates, relevant experience of 0 months to 36 months in a captive unit / Consultancy / end user organization. • For post graduates, relevant experience of 0 months to 24 months in a captive unit / Consultancy / end user organization.
Skills: • Hands on experience of using MS office suite of products, namely Excel, PowerPoint, Word. • Medium / fast typing speed with high accuracy. • Exposure to international capital markets [US/UK] is an advantage. • Strong analytical and quantitative Analysis skill. • Ability to manage time and multi-task. • Attention to detail and systematic working. • Knack for work containing high volumes of numerical data. • Flexible to work in shifts (including NA and APAC) and on any 5 days of the week including Indian holidays • Good English oral & written communication skills. • Positive attitude, flexible, self-motivated & highly energetic.
Role:Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Back Office/Web/Transaction Processing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S in Any Specialization,B.A in Economics,B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM in Finance
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you€™ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Oracle Technology Park,,,No.3, Bannerghatta Road,B, angalore, , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India