About the Role
To ensure continued Network support, Manage Operations & Act as SME for the VoLTE Services in Centre for Pan India. Responsible for Operations, Network Uptime, Optimization & Performance Improvement of VoLTE services, IMS Platform and Associated Tools
Roles And Responsibilities :
- VoLTE & IMS Operations (Network Uptime , Monitor & Optimize network KPIs )
- Exhibit SME Role in Protocol Level Optimizations such Timers / Parameters in Charging /
Access / ISP interface etc.
- Building network resilience & Ensuring End to End Redundancy
- Support for Planning of VoLTE Network ( IMS , CSCF , TAS , SBC ) , Support to Design , HLDs & Architecture blueprint.
- Release Guidelines for Deployment , Fine tuning & Optimization , Deciding Parameter level details along with Network Integration strategy.
- Expansion / New Integration Guidelines / Solutions for VoLTE , Deciding Network deployments.
- Lead New Features & FNI / POC Testing - New Feature testing / implementations as per timelines to meet business requirement , New Product solution finalization.
- Managing Partner , Adhering Process & Maintaining Benchmarks.
- Ensure best practices & Standards to ensure smooth operations and efficient trouble shooting during network issues.
- Willing to work on New technology & Complex Integrations.
- OEM / Partner / Vendor Management Solution closure , Upgrade Strategy , Architecture Blueprint & Partner and project reviews.
- Creating synergy amongst Cross functional Mobility teams IT , Finance , RA , CSD , Business , Marketing Teams.
- Resolve conflicting Business requirements in absence of adequate resources.
- Should be willing to stretch as per Operations Requirement.
B.Tech or Equivalent - Engineering (Computer Science/Electronics & Telecommunications)
Minimum 1 Years of VoLTE Experience and 5 to 6 years of total Core Network experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Civil
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015.
To know more please visit -
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India