- Timely filing and effective handling of Litigation & Legal Notices. The incumbent is in-charge of the all sorts of Litigation and legal notices, including Consumer matters.
- Litigation Management i.e. engaging, coordinating, briefing and follow-ups with the Advocates for purpose of Consumer (District Forums, State Commission, National Commission), Civil cases, Competition Commission Cases, Arbitration Cases and Criminal Complaints including Police investigations and help in reducing legal risk to the Company.
- Drafting and sending replies to the legal notices. To help in the Negotiation process and amicable out of Court settlement for Pre-Litigation and Post-litigation cases between the Company and disputing litigants.
- Providing proactive legal advice to avoid potential litigations.
- To perform contract management services which include, but are not limited to reviewing contracts to identify key terms and drafting and vetting as per internal customer requirement. Handling day to day operational changes in documentation like amendments, renewals, terminations, show cause notices etc.
- To be responsible for the legal and allied affairs of the group, is actively involved in briefing the matters to the advocates, preparing briefs and drafts for them handling and conducting cases with the advocates ,representing the company on various forums and courts ,appearing in various courts and before various authorities on behalf of the company.
- To educate the various department to bring in statutory compliance environment Pro-active engagement of the stake holders (internal & external) & process corrections to minimize risk & exposure.
- Handling all Regulatory Operational matters and setting up processes for the same
- Business partnering and ensuring ease of doing business
- Setting up robust processes for the Regulatory Operations and de-risking the business by ensuring compliance and submission of reports and compliances to authorities
- Ensuring all Statutory & Regulatory Compliances internal and external.
- To support all other functions by providing required legal and regulatoory assistance and advice.
- Engaging and Advising Advocates/Sr. Advocates in high exposer matters before different forums.
Required Candidate profileSkills Required :
- Computer savvy and proficient in the usage of MS Office Suite
- Enthusiastic, determined to succeed & should show 100% commitment
- Strong detail orientation & analytical skills
- Deliver to deadlines & follow - up on commitments
- Able to prioritize a high volume and broad scope of tasks
- 5+ years of post LLB experience of contracts review, redlining, drafting, vetting etc
- 5+ years of experience of working with DOT, TRAI, MHA or other statutory regulators like RBI or RERA or IRDA etc, or state govt or local authorities etc
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Recruiter Name:Vandana Sharma
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited