The person would be responsible for end to end solutioning of M2M/IoT for all existing and upcoming technologies (2G/4G/Nb-IoT/LTE-M/5G). He would be working as a single SPOC for all business teams to understand the market requirement and design the network accordingly. He would be responsible to reach out to the customers to understand their requirement and build solutions. He would be required to simplify, streamline the process and ways of working for existing/upcoming product/solution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To plan and implement comprehensive product management strategy for the connectivity product line focusing on IoT/M2M.
- To work on the new solutions/products to offer IoT solutions to B2B customers by partnering with business teams.
- To get the M2M whitelisting regulatory requirement implemented for the entire base of M2M customers.
- To create a world class pro-active monitoring system for M2M/IoT to enable NOC teams for pro-active assurance journey
- To create an analytics engine for M2M/IoT which should give ONE View for all the performance/analysis requirements.
- To drive product development of the digital infrastructure to offer high-quality products to enterprise customers.
- To focus on automation of the existing customer on-boarding and support processes.
- Making RFP as per the business requirement, partner evaluation as per RFP, commercial closure done and to get the solution implemented and tested.
- Should be able to drive internal teams to get any solution executed across network layers.
- Setup dedicated core network for M2M/IoT.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
One in every 25 people on this planet is served by Airtel. We are a true Indian MNC, operating out of 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Here, we put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We encourage our people to push boundaries and evolve from skilled professionals of today to risk-taking entrepreneurs of tomorrow. At Airtel we look for people who are thinkers & doers. People with passion, curiosity & conviction, people who are eager to break away from conventional roles and do 'jobs never done before'.
Please visit our website http://www.airtel.in/careers/ for more information.
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Gurgaon - Haryana, India