This position is expected to take the end to end responsibility of Circle MPBN Network planning and economics for PAN India locations. You have to build a robust MPBN network to meet the company objective of becoming a prominent player in PACO service by developing scalable/reliable network across PAN India for all business units. You will also evolve the MPBN network architecture, control & review Capex, capacities & network performance, manage partners and facilitate governance of core networks across India.
- Capacity management of Packet Core, MPBN, BRAS and TechLAN IP nodes in line with business
- Proactive planning for traffic growth based on business projections.
- Timely ordering and implementation / rollout and version upgrades and troubleshooting.
- Impact analysis & implementation for PS/CS IP (MPBN) nodes.
- New business features and network features as per business requirements.
- Packet Core, MPBN, BRAS, and TechLAN IP nodes network design (HLD, LLD).
Experience & Skills
- Working knowledge or hands on experience of IP Nodes.
- Awareness about PACO Nodes.
- Knowledge of IP technology like router, switch, firewall etc.
- Hands on experience of L1 and L2 Level Support and troubleshooting.
- Good communication skills and should be able to aggressively take proactive measures.
- Understanding of protection switching at SDH level.
B.E. / B. Tech
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MCA - Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, , GURGAON, Haryana, India