Airtel is Hiring!!
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits. Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards. Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Provide third-level support to business users. Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java of No-SQL Database technologies, Caching data stores, Queuing systems and Search technologies.
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals object oriented design, data structures, algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good with the Design patterns and architecture solution to large scale applications.
- Hands on experience on building highly-available, scalable systems
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Computers Engineering or comparable experience
Experience : 3-8 years of experience
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Engineering - Software
Role Category:Software Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited
Address:Plot No. 16,UG,Bharti Airtel Limited,Udhyog Vihar,, Phase-4,Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India