About the Legal Counsel Position - Procurement Legal Team:
As an individual contributor within Oracle's Procurement Legal Team, you will provide legal support for the Corporate Procurement organization with an emphasis on supporting real estate and facilities and construction type contracts. This position will be based at Oracles campus in Bangalore, India.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Negotiation of real estate’ contracts related to the leasing and/or construction of property and the purchase of capital equipment such as architect agreements, design-build agreements, guaranteed maximum price construction agreements, and contracts for capital facility related equipment).
- Providing advice and counsel on issues relating to procurement and service delivery contracts, supplier disputes, legal issues and company policies and procedures.
- Develop and provide legal training to internal clients on an as-needed basis.
- Fiduciary support for compliance with corporate and legal policies and processes.
- 4-8 years of relevant experience with real estate and facility and construction contracts.
- Strong fiduciary focus.
- Effective interpersonal and cross-organizational communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to be versatile, pragmatic and creative in identifying and assessing risks, and developing sustainable, practical solutions that balance business and legal considerations.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new issues and subject areas quickly, manage competing priorities and maintain good judgment, and focus when working in a fast paced environment.
- Some familiarity with multi-country and cross-border tax and contracting issues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area:Legal & Regulatory
Role Category:Legal Operations
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:LLB in Any Specialization
Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
At Oracle, we are offering you a world of opportunity and an undeniably great place to work. As part of our team you’ll work in an exciting, high-energy environment, collaborating with some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
Contact Company:Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:Oracle Technology Park, No.3, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India