Accenture Solutions Private Limited is looking for candidates for Lending Operations Underwriting in Chennai.
Please find below required details.
Skill required: Lending Operations - Underwriting
Designation: Management Level - Analyst
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 3-5 years
About Accenture Operations
In today's business environment, growth isn't just about building value-it's fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that's anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of the Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conducts pre-analysis, do dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV), and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times.
The Underwriting team focuses on raising investment capital from investors on behalf of corporations and governments that are issuing either equity or debt securities. The role requires a good understanding of credit analysis, creditworthiness, credit underwriting, credit appraisal memo, commercial lending, financial analysis, asset evaluation, and income calculation. The role may also need expertise around residential underwriting, mortgage underwriting, government-sponsored loans, and pre-purchase review.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Attention to Detail
- Analytic skills
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day-to-day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates share the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further queries
Contact: Deepa: 8637451071