We have excellent job opportunity with NTT Global Networks for Lead Engineers.
About NTT Global Networks Who We Are?
The Leading Innovator in Global Cloud Networking. NTT Global Networks is part of the NTT Group, the worlds largest telecom company, ranked #32 on the Global Fortune 500.
NTT Global Networks offers the full lifecycle of design, delivery, and ongoing management, with an extensive services suite including SD-WAN, managed networks, remote access, security, application acceleration, mobile device management and IT infrastructure management.
NTT Global Networks is the world's largest independent managed network, security, and cloud services company. NTT Global Networks offers an award-winning suite of services - including managed networks, security, application acceleration, mobile device management and IT infrastructure management to the fastest growing companies around the world, such as Kraft, Honeywell, Hanes Brands, Paramount Pictures, Red Hat and IBM. The company is known for its outstanding service innovations and customer support, which have been recognized by by 100+ awards.. NTT Global Networks offers unparalleled geographic reach to more than 190 countries through its partnership with more than 1,000 service providers. The company is headquartered in Denver, Colorado with globally distributed Network Operations Centers in the U.S., India, and the Philippines.
Designation: Lead Engineer - Enterprise Network Operations
Total Experience: 8 to 15 Years
Educational Qualification: B.E. or Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Maths/IT or related streams with relevant technology experience
Location: Mumbai Goregaon East
Shift alternate month night shift
Whos right for this Job?
• Excellent Hands-on troubleshooting experience in Enterprise LAN/WAN/Wireless environment
• Excellent technical experience on Cisco/HP/Aruba Platform Network solutions
• Excellent Technical hands-on experience with Infoblox and Meraki.
• Added advantage to have hands-on experience on Juniper.
• Excellent Technical expertise with Wireless protocols, routing protocols, MPLS, QOS and switching technology.
• Strong knowledge of security technologies like IPSec, VPNs, GRE, NAT/PAT over varied platforms.
• Strong technical experience to work on project relate work.
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION
• R&S, Wireless – CCNA, CCNP, CCIE
• Juniper - JCNIA, JNCIS, JNCIP, JNCIE
• CMNP (Certified Meraki Networking Practitioner) - Preferred
• ACSP (Aruba Certified Switching Professional) – Preferred
• ITIL - Preferred
• Good communication skills - written as well as verbal
Passion to work and learn new technology What you’ll do at NTT Global Networks?
• Engineers who have a passion and understanding for providing outstanding customer service. This person will be a part of a team of experts who are responsible for handling network/security support, problem management, managing network performance and proactively identifying issues before they become customer affecting.
• 24x7 Remote Management and monitoring of Enterprise Networks of large global clients that have a distributed LAN/WAN setup
• Work on new network project work (planning, design and implementation)
• Ticket resolution - work and resolve escalated or critical trouble tickets.
• Create and review Method Of Procedure and/or Standard Operating Procedure document
• Plan and execute Change Management processes
• Performance Tuning of network devices and create Service Improvement Plans
• Plan and perform firmware upgrade
• Work with hardware/software vendors to resolve problems
• Train and mentor L1 and L2 engineers.
• Work on vulnerabilities mitigation.
• Act as an SME SPOC for network products/technology.
• Act as an SME SPOC for certain customer.
• Interface with customer on calls and lead technical meetings
• Assist in Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
• Provide technical inputs for weekly/monthly customer service review reports
• Any additional task given to the incumbent from time-to-time based on business needs
The above details the general principle functions of the job identified, and shall not be taken as an exhaustive description of all the work required in the job
We offer unlimited career potential, great benefits, great working environment. NTT Global Networks offers the opportunity to work with the most advanced technologies and talent around the world in serving our global enterprise. clients. Are you passionate about solving challenging problems, making a real impact and building something big? NTT Global Networks has hundreds of new opportunities in Mumbai, Denver, and Manila. Join the NTT Global Networks team today.. Enjoy the best of both worlds: the benefits of a global brand with the creative energy of a start-up.
For more information about company please visit our website www.hello.global.ntt or www.NTT Global Networks.net