Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
This team is a part of Advanced professional team. Highly-skilled with extensive proficiency. Develops large and/or complex solutions that require analysis and research. Works on multiple projects as a project leader or frequently as the subject matter expert. Works on projects/issues of medium to high complexity that require demonstrated knowledge across multiple technical areas and business segments.
What you will be doing
- Provides application software development services typically in a defined project.
- Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
What you bring:
- 7 to 10 Years of experience in Systematics GN
- Good Experience in Architecture of Systematics
- Good Experience in Mainframe Assembler
- Good Experience in Mainframe , Cobol
- Willing to work as an individual contributor
- Good communication Skills
Added bonus if you have :
- Knowledge of FIS’ products and services
- Knowledge of the business goals, objectives and business operations for the appropriate FIS organization
- Knowledge of financial services industry
- Knowledge of basic financial analysis principles and ratios
What we offer you
- An exciting opportunity be a part of World’s Leading FinTech Product MNC
- To be a part of vibrant team and to build up a career on core banking/payments domain
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- Time to support charities and give back in your community
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Mainframe
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
FIS Global Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
FIS„¢ is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS€™ more than 53,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients€™ business forward.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor€™s 500®Index.
The combination of organic and external growth has positioned FIS among the world€™s leading technology providers for the financial services industry. Through the visionary leadership of its management and its philosophy of championing its clients€™ success each and every day, FIS remains on a short list of providers capable of offering end-to-end solutions to financial institutions and retailers across the world.
BANKING AND WEALTH
Take advantage of analytics, commercial and investment banking, core banking, digital and channel solutions, lending, private banking, retirement services, wealth management and trust, and treasury services.
INSTITUTIONAL AND WHOLESALE
Rely on FIS for expertise in asset management, commercial and investment banking, and solutions for broker-dealers, corporations, energy and commodities, insurance providers and retailer/merchants.
Turn to the leader in comprehensive card solutions, check processing, corporate payments, digital payments, enterprise payments, imaging and remittance, merchant services, output solutions, print and mail, and open test solutions.