Skill required: Record To Report - Budgeting and Forecasting
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation/Chartered Accountant
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements. The areas where this team's expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation. The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Account Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance
- Adaptabile and flexibile
- Ability to solve problems
- Creative thinking to find solutions
- Decision Making skills