About the Role :-
- Data anlysis of GST Returns in terms of business model and taxation law.
- Department dealing and strong front end relationship with Department.
- Timely responding & closure of notices seeking information etc, Preparing for Audits, Assessments, Scrutiny etc, timely filling of Appeal, stay of demand and attending hearing for any Notice, SCN, Demand Order etc. Handling GST audits and assessments.
- Handling litigations, closure of Pre-GST tax assessments.
- Analysing changes in taxation laws and looking for cash saving opportunities and avoiding any sudden exposure.
- Expediting LF and SUC assessment with Department of Telecom.
Key Responsibilities :-
- Closure of Indirect Tax Assessments i.e VAT, CST, Entry Tax and Entertainment Tax.
- Analysis of GST Returns filed, detailed data analysis in terms of business model and taxation law. Reply to Show Cause notices and attend hearings. Drafting of Appeals, filling and attend hearings.
- Well versed with the Deptt handling and ability to handle the Department Audits.
- Dealing with departments like GST, Commercial Taxes, Entertainment Taxes, Department of Telecom and followup with Consultants.
- Well updated on GST notifications and its impact on business.
- Dealing with Department of Telecom, filing of quarterly returns and participating in Deptt Audits.
Experience & Skills :-
Chartered Accountant having Min Exp of 6 years.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited