Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The innovation, implementation and operation of security controls, detection and monitoring capabilities coupled with the management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
- Implementation and operationalization of security-focused tools and services.
- Implement continual improvement and innovation of security-focused tools and services.
- Implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organization's data, systems, and networks.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Participating in the change management process
- Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Understanding of more than one of the following domains: EDR, Cloud Security, SIEM, OT Security.
- Actively maintains recognized expert level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides definitive advice in their specialist area(s).
- Supports the development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the organization.
- Applies standard methods to collect and analyses quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ability to translate reporting outputs into business actionable strategies.
- Maintains security administration processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Provides guidance in defining access rights and privileges.
- Support the Investigation of security breaches in accordance with established procedures and recommends required actions and.
- Works according to stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Earn trust and maintain strong working relationships with respective operational stakeholders.
People Management / Resource Management:
- Allocates the different work to the respective employees/service provider considering experience, complexity, workload and organizational efficiency
Role:Manager Information Security
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Inspired by our heritage, we push the boundaries of culture and human performance. Through sport, we have the power to change lives.Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, we employ more than 59,000 people across the globe.
Address:Plot No 53, Sector 32, Institutional Area Gurgaon, Gurgaon Haryana, GURGAON, Haryana, India