Skill required: Supply Chain Analytics - Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting
Designation: Management Level - Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BTech/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Supply Chain Analytics team which leverages Supply Chain & Operations data to gain increased visibility into end-to-end operations to reshape and enhance business insights and decision-making capabilities.
You will be working on Operations Analytics and Demand Planning & Forecasting where you will need to collect and analyze business and supply chain operations information to measure performance, generate insights, predict outcomes / performance and support operational, tactical and strategic decisions.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Supply and Demand Analytics
- Supply and Demand Planning
- Supply Chain Analytics
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle disputes
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.