Skill required: Data Science - Predictive Modeling and Analytics
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
In the Data Science team, you will manage and analyze data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value. This will involve creating models and processes to collect, distill and interpret data with a view to aid more informed decision making, examine and explore data from multiple sources with the goal of discovering insights which in turn can provide competitive advantage for our client.
In Predictive Modeling and Analytics, you will be using statistical techniques from predictive modeling, machine learning, and data mining that analyze current and historical facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Science
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.