• 12-15 years of relevant experience in MES/ MOM development & project implementation for different industries (Discrete Manufacturing experience is a must; Process Manufacturing experience is optional)
• Experience of working in the relevant industry (Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry, Lifescience/Pharma, Consumer Good etc) and deep understanding of its detailed business processes, concepts of manufacturing IT and impact of digital on manufacturing.
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex IT/Digital projects and engagements with a preferred global exposure
• Skilled in Design, Build & Test of MES/MOM systems for relevant industry and deep understanding of MES/MOM functional domains (Production Operations, Maintenance, Health & Safety, Commercial Optimization etc)
• Excellent background and experience in project management of large global IT projects and understanding of global standards (ISA 95, S88 etc)
• Extensive track record of successful cross-divisional/cross-functional work with complex international and multidisciplinary team
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Automobile/Industrial Engineering/Lifescience
Technology/Digital MES MOM Skillset: Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record (Industry Sectors- Heavy Engineering, Defense & Aerospace, Automobile, Process & Medical industry, Lifescience/Pharma, Consumer Good etc.) • Deployment experience with plant floor/Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) solutions (e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Werum PAS-X, POMS, Aveva etc.) is a must. • Knowledge of SAP Material Master (MM), Production Planning (PP), Production Planning for the Process Industry (PP/PI) and Quality Management (QM) modules is highly preferred. • Good understanding about - Shop floor integration systems and interface applications (HMI, OPC, readers/writers, barcode scanner and printers etc.) • Good understanding about - ERP-Shop Floor Integration and XML/XPath, B2MML, • Awareness about S88 and S95 Standards • Awareness about L1 to L4 layer integration scenarios and related data. • Good experience in Issues management and Processes • Willing to learn and support new MOM/ MES Application • Knowledge of process improvement methodologies • Willingness to work in Application support, in project phase.