Skill required: Program and Project Management - PMO Mobilization & Run
Designation: Management Level - Manager
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Mobilization vertical and help us contribute for large, complex programs across multiple work streams, which may include transition of work to other geographies, and be accountable for the success, effectiveness, on-time delivery, and business outcomes of the programme You will define and implement processes, organization and operating infrastructures required to set up and begin operations of a new outsourcing engagement or assist in the transition of services from one operating entity to another.
You will be working as a part of the team which is responsible for Program and Project Management. This team is highly focused on delivering successful projects to clients on time while ensuring that they are well within the scope and the budget. The team is responsible for initiating, planning and executing projects while also tracking, managing dependencies, predicting and mitigating risks. This team is also responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and third party vendors.
The PMO Mobilization & Run team is responsible for ensuring that the organization s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the development and execution of the entire transformation (or transition) process. The team is responsible for supervising the project work, mitigating the associated risks and taking ownership of the resulting quality. The role may require for you to provide PMO leadership and support for the transformation (or transition) process. The role may also require for you to work on tools such as Microsoft Project Planning (MPP).
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.