Sales job opportunity for self driven and result-oriented professional having an experience of IT Sales or SAAS Sales to the clients with expertise in B2B Sales, Business Development, and Go-to market strategy. You will be responsible for identifying sales opportunities in Indian, Middle East and South-East Asia and help the business in customer acquisition and revenue generation.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Future Employer: A global mid-size analytics firm which provides advanced analytics and campaign management solutions.
- Understanding the requirements of the clients & getting in touch with CXOs, CIOs, Sales Heads and providing them with different solution offerings
- Handling the responsibility of selling data/analytics related products and services to the clients
- Handling the existing clients and evaluating sales opportunities for new clients.
- Ensuring sales target and KPI targets are achieved.
- Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
- Data gathering of competitors, products and benchmarking.
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 5-10 years of experience in B2B sales, Business Development in the SAAS sales, Software sales with experience into International business (India, Middle East and South-East Asia).
- Expertise in selling MarTech and data/analytics related products and services would be a definite plus
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding sales aptitude and business knowledge.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the country.
- Fast track career growth.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with excellent time management and organizational skills
If this role excites you and you think this will add value to your career, you can share your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org & I will reach out to you for a confidential discussion on the role.