Skill required: Supply chain product operations - PLM - Bills of Materials (BOM)
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: BCom/BTech/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Supply Chain and Operations vertical and help us in the system of organizations, people, activities, information, and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
The Supply chain product operations team will setup master data attributes in the system accurately to enable downstream processes
In PLM - Bills of Materials (BOM), you will have to define product data classification, taxonomy, bills of materials to support the entire PLM to optimize and leverage IP.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Results orientation
- Risk management
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Thought leadership
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.