Skill required: Technology Service Management - Technology Architecture Design
Designation: Management Level - Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: BE/Any Graduation/Master of Engineering/Bachelor Of Science with a major in Business Administration/Post Graduate in any discipline
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The Technology Service Delivery Management (TSDM) team acts as a trusted business advisor for providing guidance around operations and optimization of an IT infrastructure and services for Accenture Operations.
The Technology Architecture Design team is responsible for the development of methodical information technology specifications, models and guidelines, using a variety of Information Technology notations, for example, UML, within a coherent Information Technology architecture framework, following formal and informal Information Technology solution, enterprise, and infrastructure architecture processes.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- AWS Architecture
- Data Architecture Principles
- Data Science
- Data Visualization
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Risk management
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.