Skill required: Product Management - Celonis Process Mining Platform
Designation: Management Level - Manager
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
Product Management team acts as intersection between the business offering and different technology providers, ensuring that strategic objectives are met and that the best technology thought leadership is represented. Aligned to our Accenture Operations offerings, our product team leverage technology teams from operations, the broader Accenture ecosystem, and best in-class vendor partners.
The Celonis Process Mining team focuses on driving successful implementations of the Process Mining projects using Celonis technology in order to meet customer requirements, accelerate time to first value and drive measurable business impact. The role may require for you to work with clients across various industries to help them kick-start their process mining journey and drive process excellence across their organization. The role may also require for you to would act as process expert during the project phase and help the team in providing meaningful insights to the clients during the engagement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Numerical ability
- Negotiation skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.