Skill required: Sales support and Service Management - Tech Solution Architecture
Job Location: Gurugram
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
What would you do?
You will be part of the Technology for Operations team that acts as a trusted advisor and partner to Accenture Operations. The team provides innovative and secure technologies to help clients build an intelligent operating model, driving exceptional results. We work closely with the sales, offering and delivery teams to identify and build innovative solutions.
The team helps assess, design, build and implement best practices on process, organization, and technology to create, execute, and run a collaborative sales and support roles.
In this role, as a Technology Solution Architect, you will be a part of a team that represents individuals who interpret, analyze, and translate client requirements into cost-effective, reliable, predictable, and deliverable solutions, tied to standard Technology offerings. The team will manage and coordinate technology teams in on- and offshore locations across multiple offerings and towers, develop technical solution design, and create corresponding cost estimates. The team is responsible for helping clients to simplify and improve their operations by developing business cases, analyzing client's as-is processes, and creating technology solutions that support the client business drivers. The team also assess the business impact/return on investment for the more complex components of the technology solution, facilitates client workshops, document business requirements and develop them into a proposed business case and solution design.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle disputes
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.