Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
The Prospect (Acquisition) Marketing role within ICS Commercial Marketing team is responsible for acquiring customer across channels with focus on both digital and offline. Our goal is to consistently deliver warm leads, improving conversion and pipeline velocity, working very closely with sales.
- Setting the strategy and execution for all top of funnel digital activity (social, site, affiliates, search, display and other relevant B2B channels), managing execution across multiple channels, targeting B2B audiences (with an understanding of customer needs and pain points), reporting and analysis of acquisition results to optimize and inform future plans.
- Manage prospect application journey to ensure experience is optimized. Optimize search strategy to ensure high page ranking and right site structure to drive traffic.
- Drive lead generation through offline channels which may include prospect database marketing, SME event sponsorships and trade association lead gen opportunities, dimensional mail, member get member, print/outdoor media, and pipeline treatment strategies.
- Continually seeking innovative and cost-effective channels to deliver warm leads.
- Lead the Early Engagement journey driving spends and engagement, protection against attrition and creating cohorts of best customers.
- Set the strategy for E2E Digital on-boarding/application experience across all Corporate Card products.
- Manage measurement, budgets, reporting, and analytics for the channel and continuously monitor performance against channel targets, analyze what is working / not working, identify areas for improvement and provide actionable recommendations.
- Partner with Sales to create customized digital application journeys, initiatives on lead nurture, develop and deliver sales enablement collateral including success stories and testimonials.
Qualification and Skills
- Graduation in any discipline; MBA / post-graduation in business/marketing from top B-schools preferred.
- At least 7-10 years of Marketing experience required in a large size company/agency and preferably in a B2B marketing environment.
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing funnel and lead generation channels including experience in digital end to end acquisition.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, emerging technologies and tools relevant to the marketing landscape.
- High personal accountability with growth mindset and a strong team player.
- Understanding of financial services, particularly India Corporate and SME sector would be an asset.
- Ability to drive results with a key focus on reducing the cost of acquisition and increasing margins. Ensuring that initiatives are measurable, reportable, and provide that reporting in a timely and relevant manner.
- Strong channel and budget management experience, including proven ability to deliver on time & within budget.
- Self-starter comfortable in a sales and partnership driven environment and working autonomously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence, gain support, and work in a matrix organization.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with ability to tailor a message to a diverse set of audiences (e.g., sales, partner, prospect, senior management)
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being. That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life. Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
American Express is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status, age, or any other status protected by law.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
You Lead the Way. Weve Got Your Back.
With the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. When you join Team Amex, you become part of a global and diverse community of colleagues with an unwavering commitment to back our customers, communities and each other. Here, you’ll learn and grow as we help you create a career journey that’s unique and meaningful to you with benefits, programs, and flexibility that support you personally and professionally.
At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success. Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day. And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard and feels like they belong.
Join Team Amex and let's lead the way together.
Contact Company:AMERICAN EXPRESS
Address:1st floor,2nd floor,3rd floor,4th floor commercial block 3, group housing scheme DLF phase-V, Gurgaon, GURGAON, Haryana, India