You will join our REC department
As our new [Modeller – Tekla - Bridges & Civils] you will be part of a world class, innovation driven engineering design centre owned by an independent trust and its employees. REC is a highly sophisticated center of engineering excellence and based in our India head office in Gurgaon. Working in partnership with all our established offices globally, the Ramboll Engineering Centre (REC) is a centre for excellence in design by offering optimized solutions to the rest of the organization.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Provides guidance and knowledge to juniors and works towards competence enhancement of other technician within the team
- Will coordinate with project managers and/or engineers for draughting work in a given project.
- Will work on detailed drawings for a range of projects and mentor other members of the drafting team in accomplishing complex tasks.
- Is responsible for technical correctness (checking) and timely delivery of the drawings and 3D Tekla model
- Will assist the project team towards developing/implementing draughting standards.
- Will assist in improving the efficiency and productivity of the drafting team
- Communicates the training and development needs to his supervisor
- Exercises self-discipline and work ethics
- Respect and follow company policies and procedures
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Trained Professional with more than 8 years of professional experience. Candidate with B.Tech will be edge on the others.
- Strong knowledge of Tekla or Microstation is essential , knowledge of European standard would be desirable,
- knowledge of advance Tekla modelling and drawings tools like template settings and custom component would be desirable
- Experience in preparing Steel General arrangement Drawings, Fabrication drawings, Connection details, BOQs.
- Exposure to steel framed buildings and British and European steel sections.
- Should have knowledge of steel and concrete detailing standards.
- must have experience on international project
- self-motivated, team player and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Flexible attitude, in an environment with frequently changing deadlines can be relied on to meet deadlines
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: Strong knowledge of Tekla and good level of written and spoken English.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Site Engineering
, Project Management
Role Category: Site Engineering
Role: Structural Engineer-Bridge
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent