Roles and Responsibilities
.Net Full stack Developer
We’re a leading independent investment management firm seeking a globally minded Product Owner to take the helm in guiding development and innovation with our Digital Wealth team in Hyderabad. In this role you will be working with investment advisors, sales team, architects, developers, and other business partners around the world to envision the products and services to guide the Invesco Technology program.
We’re seeking an upbeat, innovative personality with a collaborative approach and great social skills. Some unafraid to reach across functional areas within Technology and our business partners to break down silos, build bridges, and ultimately affect ground-breaking and cultural growth.
As a financial services company, data is our mainstay. Seriously, we deal in numbers and data all day, every day, but in this position, you won’t be crunching regular ol’ market data; you will try to combine financial data with AI models and emerging tech to create something new and exciting in the FinTech world.
To provide development capabilities to technology projects that Invesco has deemed important to the success of achieving their business goals and complete development activities required to meet the requirements. To analyze and implement business needs for efficient and cost-effective software systems and/or business processes and to facilitate the design, testing and implementation of systems in line with company methodology.
Key responsibilities / duties:
- Gather and analyze information on existing business processes in order to make recommendations that seek to improve business systems and processes.
- Analyze and document requirements for enhancements to systems and / or business processes. May involve investigation of third-party vendors or systems.
- Clearly document solutions and recommendations to business problems.
- Review requirements and designs with relevant stakeholders to obtain agreement and sign off of proposals.
- Create cost and time estimates along with project plans to enable prioritization and execution of work.
- Assist and/or coordinate user testing, ensuring issues are resolved in a pragmatic and appropriate manner.
- Assist the design and implementation of ongoing support arrangements for delivered systems.
- Work as part of a project team, reporting progress and escalating issues to project management in a timely manner to ensure successful completion of projects / reviews.
- Complete all tasks related to technical analysis, building and unit testing, quality assurance, system test and implementation in accordance with the IT development life cycle.
- Provide post implementation support.
- Create and maintain documentation for systems and processes.
- Adhere to standards set by the Invesco project methodology.
- Contribute the improvement of the existing processes.
- Assist with developing improvements to team processes and procedures.
- Provide on Call support for systems based on agreed coverage timeframe.
Strong candidates will be able to show us:
- 5+ years technical leadership and architecture experience in software development
- 3+ years working in SQL-backed environments.
- In depth knowledge of REST services(WCF, Web API, Microservices)
- Solid work experience in building SaaS based products.
- Experience and clear understanding of how to plan and execute within iterations and sprints
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Innovative, challenging programming work in the Microsoft stack, with SQL Server as a back end
- Experience building for the web using C#, Bootstrap, Vue, AJAX, CSS, jQuery, REST and the latest technologies.
- Ability to work independently with the knowledge and capability to come in and make an immediate impact
- Experience working in a sprint-driven development process.
Technology we use:
- Web Apps built with .NET, using both WebForms and MVC
- APIs built on .NET (C# / REST services)
- SQL Server 2014
- Cloud : AWS
- UI: ReactJS
Any graduation, preferably from reputed institutes.