Greetings from Encora Innovation Labs! A leading world class SaaS technology Product Engineering Company!
Encora is looking for .Net full stack developer with 8-14 years experience in .Net Core, C#, MVC, Angular/Angular JS, Web API, Micro Services and AWS Services.
Please find the below detailed job description and the company profile for your better understanding.
Position: Tech Lead / Sr. Tech Lead
Experience: 8-14 years
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad/ Pune
Position Type: Full time
Qualification: Any graduate
Develop, design, modify and debug software for Product applications. Work closely with the team, and report clearly and accurately to management. Perform engineering level tests to find defects and development and production issues, validate software issues; resolve issues with due urgency and maintain thorough documentation of all software solutions. Ensure architectural consistency of the application. Assist with research and development. Thorough knowledge of business logic in one or more modules of the application, or comparable work experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong in oops concept.
- Strong experience in .Net core, Micro services, MVC, Web API, C#, Web Services, SQL and relational databases and web development in general.
- Development on web application that utilized Responsive Web Design techniques highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Agile/iterative development processes and higher education experience are all pluses.
- Hands on experience in leading the development of .NET solutions
- Expertise in OOPs, Design Patterns and Best Practices in SOA
- End to end .net development and implementing enterprise applications based on.Net stacks
- Proficiency in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Understands complex database concepts and effectively employs different database design techniques
- Understands the benefits of the various programming languages
- Possesses significant knowledge of client/server and internet systems architectures
- Strong delivery capability in an agile development environment.
- Proven track record of delivering complex enterprise class products on time and with superior quality, especially in the BFSI segment
- Team player with a focus on the big picture and overall success of clients, internal team and company
- Understands browser / client specific compatibility issues
- Experience in SaaS platforms
- Leads product design, development and release process for all new and existing assigned products
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments to ensure seamless delivery of products and features within the lifecycle of existing products
- Work closely and effectively with your team, management and designers to build world class software applications.
- Coordinates the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new and existing product functionality
- Coordinates testing of new products and features;
- Documents, reports problems and recommend solutions/improvements to program managers
- Translate design specifications to web or client applications that work well across multiple devices.
- Contribute to design and architecture of our platform to meet business requirements.
- Stay current on the latest web tools, client side technologies, standards, and practices.
- Work with Quality Assurance to ensure delivery of high quality software.
- Work with SQL and relational databases, and assist DBAs to design and update database tables, queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Assist other developers with questions; willing to help the team when asked.
- Ability and desire to both estimate tasks and meet deadlines, working effectively with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
- Conceive, experiment with, and present architectural approaches for software applications, including web, client, server, and others. Ensure architectural integrity and consistency across the entire product. Design new software applications.
- Develop technical specifications or prototypes, as needed, as well as document best practice or development standards for product development.
- Perform development work on the more intricate aspects of the architecture and system.
- Provide technical consultancy, expertise and advice to the development team and management on matters of technical architecture and infrastructure developments, including their feasibility. Promote the re-use of code, components, and systems to ensure that these support the widest range of company products possible and are aligned with technical strategy.
- Assist management by advising on product road-maps to achieve strategic goals and evaluating options in the short, medium and long term.
- Evaluate existing and emerging technologies and their potential to enhance the performance and robustness of a technical architecture.
- Experience of communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Facilitates effective cross functional and cross cultural team interaction
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Facilitates team and stakeholder meetings effectively
- Holds regular status meetings / scrum meeting
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Astute cross-cultural awareness and experience in working with international teams (especially US)
You should be speaking to us if;
- You are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization
- You like a job that brings a great deal of autonomy and decision-making latitude
- You like working in an environment that is young, innovative and well established
- You like to work in an organization that takes decisions quickly, is non-hierarchical and where you can make an impact
Why Encora Innovation Labs?
Are you are looking for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization?
Encora Innovation Labs is a world class SaaS technology Product Engineering company and focused on transformational outcomes for leading-edge tech companies. Encora Partners with fast growing tech companies who are driving innovation and growth within their industries.
Who We Are: Encora is devoted to making the world a better place for clients, for our communities and for our people.
What We Do: We drive transformational outcomes for clients through our agile methods, micro-industry vertical expertise, and extraordinary people.
We provide hi-tech, differentiated services in next-gen software engineering solutions including Big Data, Analytics, Machine Learning, IoT, Embedded, Mobile, AWS/Azure Cloud, UI/UX, and Test Automation to some of the leading technology companies in the world.
Encora specializes in Data Governance, Digital Transformation, and Disruptive Technologies, helping clients to capitalize on their potential efficiencies. Encora has been an instrumental partner in the digital transformation journey of clients across a broad spectrum of industries: Health Tech, Fin Tech, Hi-Tech, Security, Digital Payments, Education Publication, Travel, Real Estate, Supply Chain and Logistics and Emerging Technologies.
Encora has successfully developed and delivered more than 2,000 products over the last few years and has led the transformation of a number of Digital Enterprises.
Encora has over 25 offices and innovation centers in 20+ countries worldwide. Our international network ensures that clients receive seamless access to the complete range of our services and expert knowledge and skills of professionals globally.
Encora global delivery centers and offices in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman Islands.
Encora is Certified Great Place to Work in India.
Please visit us at
Office Locations: United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, United Kingdom, India, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Mauritius, and the Cayman Islands
Interview Levels: 3-Technical Interviews
If you are interested to look for a career that challenges you to bring your knowledge and expertise to bear for designing implementing and running a world class IT organization,
Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Address:10,,Brigade South Parade,MG Road,Bangalore , BANGALORE, Karnataka, India