- Role :SW/Application Tech Support Practitioner
- Role Description :Act as the ongoing interface between the client and the system or application. Dedicated to quality, using exceptional communication skills to keep our world class systems running. Can accurately define a client issue and can interpret and design a resolution based on deep product knowledge.
- Must Have Skills :Network Infrastructure
- Good To Have Skills :Network Security Operations
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a: Detailed knowledge of network technologies like ACI, Cloud, switching/routing b: load balancers, wireless, DNS, DHCP, WAN optimization c: Interface with the delivery team and client to improve overall customer support experience d: Manage the staff of the Operations team e: including work assignment and review f: career growth and all other issues g: Ability to suggest advanced reporting to depict the performance of the project eg SLA adherence, Quality adherence
Technical Experience : a: 15 years of global work experience and detailed knowledge of network technologies b: Strong ITIL background mainly incident/change/problem management c: Good in project management and people management skills d: should have managed a team-size of 30 people across different locations e: Ready to handle 24x7 operations across 3 regions APAC, EMEA and AMER f: Liaising with regional managers across 3 regions for operations g: Leads cross-functional project team activities, guidance coaching
Professional Attributes : a: Ability to analyze the metrics and identify the possible reasons for any achievements or deviations b: Ability to suggest advanced reporting to depict the performance of the project eg SLA adherence, Quality adherence c: Ability to prepare presentation to the Executive Management
Educational Qualification : Graduate
Additional Information : a: Stakeholder management relationship building
15 years of full time education .