Skill required: Corporate banking /Wholesale banking - Retail Banking Card Operations
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
The Corporate banking /Wholesale banking team is responsible for helping clients and organizations processes trade finance transactions by providing superior service delivery to trade customers whilst safeguarding the bank from risks associated with this business.
The Retail Banking Card Operations team is responsible for reviewing the dispute claim to determine the authenticity of the card chargeback claim and honor the request as per regulation E.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Retail Banking Account Operations
- Problem-solving skills
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.