Skill required: Data Management - SQL (Structured Query Language)
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Noida
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Insights & Intelligence vertical and help us generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients. You will also help us apply your expertise in building world-class solutions, conquering business problems, addressing technical challenges using AI Platforms and technologies. You will be required to utilize the existing frameworks, standards, patterns to create architectural foundation and services necessary for AI applications that scale from multi-user to enterprise-class and demonstrate yourself as an expert by actively blogging, publishing research papers, and creating awareness in this emerging area.
You will be working as a part of Data Management team which is accountable for Data Management that includes fully scalable relational database management system. ETL(Extract, Transport and Load) - Set of methods and tools to extract data from outside sources, transform it to fit an organization`s business needs and load it into a target such as the organization`s data warehouse.
The role may require for you to work on SQL (Structured Query Language) which is a Domain-specific language used in programming and designed for querying and modifying data and managing databases.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft Azure Architecture
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Detail orientation
- Agility for quick learning
- Results orientation
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Microsoft Power BI
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.