Skill required: Domestic Language - Punjabi
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Process Delivery and help us supervise the day-to-day operational and administrative activities, ensuring all processes are followed/executed and deadlines are met.
You will be a part of Domestic Language team which has a strong knowledge of cultural context in the transactions handling and is proficient in English and Hindi. Being fluent in reading and writing in a regional language would be an added benefit (Hindi, Tamil, Bengali or Urdu).
You will be working on reviewing content in Punjabi where the team focuses on reviewing photos, videos, and text-based content and make judgments as to whether reviewed content is in violation of our client s terms of services. They review content that may be sensitive in nature and ensure every piece of content in violation of the client s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action in a timely manner.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Customer Service Management
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.