Skill required: Finance Processes - Lease Administration and Abstraction
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The team is focused on revision of lease and abstraction of critical financial and non-financial terms into client lease administration systems. You will be responsible for all activities pertaining to the overall lease administration process, completion of standard and non-standard tasks within the defined scope, delivery within defined SLAs of the project and the independent management of multiple deals. You will also be required to apply appropriate procedures to ensure accuracy of output and strive for continuous improvement.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.