Skill required: Healthcare Claims - Payer Claims Processing
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
The Healthcare Operations vertical helps our clients drive breakthrough growth by combining deep healthcare delivery experience and subject matter expertise with analytics, automation, artificial intelligence and innovative talent. We help payers, providers and government agencies increase provider, member and group satisfaction, improve health outcomes and reduce costs.
You will be a part of the Healthcare Claims team which is responsible for the administration of health claims. This team is involved in core claim processing such as registering claims, editing & verification, claims evaluation, and examination & litigation.
In Payer Claims Processing you will be responsible for delivering business solutions that support the healthcare claim function, leveraging a knowledge of the processes and systems to receive, edit, price, adjudicate, and process payments for claims.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Ability to work well in a team
- Prioritization of workload
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.