Skill required: Insurance - Commercial Insurance
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their tax preparations, insurance coverage, and investment portfolios.
The Insurance team helps clients and organizations transform their insurance operations into a digital, cost-efficient, agile operating model that helps drive sustainable growth and redefine customer experience. This team provides expertise in the areas of employee benefits, life and annuity, property and casualty and retirement services.
You will be responsible for deploying property and casualty insurance products that provide policy coverage to business clients through insurers' commercial business lines, for example, general liability, workers' compensation and so on.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Property & Casualty Insurance
- Detail orientation
- Written and verbal communication
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.