Skill required: Lending Operations - Wholesale Lending
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BCom/MCom/Master of Business Administration
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of the Lending Operations team which prepares retail credit proposals, conducts pre-analysis, do dupe checks, data entry, customer point verifications (CPV), and review income documents in line with the client credit policy, procedures, and turnaround times.
You will be working on Wholesale Lending which is a debt-based funding arrangement between a business and a financial institution. In this role, you will be working on financial spreading, loan preparation, setup, booking, funding, documentation, collateral maintenance, equipment finance, or specialty finance & insurance.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to work well in a team
- Numerical ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.