Skill required: Order to Cash Processing - Collections Operations
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing.
The Collections Operations team focuses on managing collections and disputes such as debt collection, reporting on aged debt, bad debt provisioning, trade promotions, and outperform cash reconciliations. The team is responsible for follow up for missing remittances, prepare refund package with accuracy and supply to clients, record all collections activities in a consistent manner as per client process (tool), delivery of process requirements to achieve key performance targets, and ensure compliance to internal controls, standards, and regulations.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Microsoft 365
- SAP FI CO Finance
- SAP HANA
- Problem-solving skills
- Results orientation
- Strong analytical skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.