Skill required: Procure to Pay Processing - Procurement Management
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BCom/BCA/Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
The Procurement Support team focuses on identifying the requirements for goods and services from all business units. The team is responsible for identifying and evaluating a list of suppliers, negotiating contracts with the selected supplier, raising a purchase requisition and releasing the purchase order. The team is also responsible for completing the payment process upon receiving an invoice, auditing the delivery of requested goods/services and maintaining proper records of invoices.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to establish strong client relationship
- Ability to work well in a team
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.