Skill required: Procurement management - Contract management
Designation: New Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Procurement vertical and help us in the process of finding and agreeing to terms, and acquiring goods, services, or works from an external source, often via a tendering or competitive bidding process. Procurement is used to ensure the buyer receives goods, services, or works at the best possible price when aspects such as quality, quantity, time, and location are compared.
You will be working as a part of Procurement management team which uses a systematic approach for buying all the goods and services needed for a company to stay sustainable. They are involved in the identification of need, finding and qualifying the suppliers, requesting proposals, negotiating with suppliers, contracting, delivery and analyzing results.
You will be responsible for Contract management wherein you will manage the processes whereby the performance of client work is coordinated with the contract rights and obligations of the parties to ensure contract compliance (or that the contract is modified as appropriate). It also involves managing contract creation, execution and analysis to maximize operational and financial performance at an organization, all while reducing financial risk. The team works on creating and reviewing contracts, contract summary creation, contract management with experience in the legal background.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Written and verbal communication
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
- Contract Compliance & Execution
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.