Skill required: Reporting - Microsoft Excel
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
The Business Reporting and Governance vertical helps to deploy and deliver robust tracking mechanism for SLA/KPI or any other operations on a day to day basis.
The Reporting team works on daily reports required by senior leadership and help deliver the requirements in a timely and accurate manner with business insights. You will also have to have the ability to transform them to visualized tools and databases so that more insights can be driven for leadership teams.
The focus in this role will be on using Microsoft Excel for data management and reporting. This includes leveraging the platform to perform calculations, make pivot tables, use graphing tools, and make macros using Visual Basic.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Data Management
- Data Reporting
- Data Mining
- Adaptable and flexible
- Agility for quick learning
- Commitment to quality
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.