Skill required: Workforce Services - Workforce Management
Designation: Management Level - New Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 0-1 years
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Business Operations vertical and help us supervise the day to day operational and administrative activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met.
The Workforce Services team is responsible for short term planning, management, maintaining internal forecasts and tracking of forecast accuracy. The team works on tracking progress in the areas of staffing, logistics and change management and reports/highlights any deviations. This team also monitors scheduling efficiencies, recommend schedule changes, operating hours etc. to meet the optimum utilization of agents and seats.
The Workforce Management team focuses on maximizing performance levels and competency for an organization. This includes all the activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling, and analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.