NRI Relationship Manager is one of the key positions in the bank.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- NRI RM is primarily responsible for providing financial solutions to meet the requirements of the NRI customers and ensure value added customer service.
- He/ she is responsible for increasing liabilities size of relationship via balances in accounts of existing NRI customers and enhancing customer profitability by capturing larger share of Wallet.
- He/ She reviews the inflows and outflows in the mapped NRI accounts and also proactively tracks NRI visits to India.
- NRI RM is expected to be in close contact with the existing customers through mailers and phone calls and share insights on the fluctuations in interest rates, exchange rates and various product offerings.
- NRI RM also generates new sales leads for NRI customers through referals from existing clients, NRI brokers, stock brokers, expats of shipping companies, Overseas branches, etc.
- He/ She is also involved in increasing customer engagement through cross - selling Investment Products like Life Insurance, General Insurance, Gold Coins, etc. and other non Investment Products like Forex, Remittances, Loans, etc. to new and existing customers.
- He/ She also updates bank\'s internal systems like the Lakshya tracker, Daily activity tracker - DAT and Customer Profiling, etc for accurate reporting and MIS.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of NRI banking products ,PROCESSES and services
- Ability to manage complex client situations
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Good networking and relationship building skills
Note - We are also hiring for Priority Banking , Burgundy Relationship Managers and relevant Vertical RM\'s may please apply accordingly.
Location - Bangalore
1. Candidates from Banks and PMS Co.'s only may please apply
2. Candidates from top 5 Private Banks in similar Verticals are much preferred.
3. Excellent Comm. Skills with Knowledge of Financial products & services is expected.
4. Highly Dynamic, Go Getter, Articulate and focused individuals are required.
5. Candidates working in same verticals in other Tier 1 & 2 Cities & willing to relocate to Bangalore may also apply,
If interested, please share your CV to email@example.com.