GlobalData is hiring for Data Engineer role :-
Job description given below please go through to understand requirement.
Interested applicants share your resume @ (email@example.com)
Mention Subject "Applying for Data Engineer(PSI) role @ GD-Hyd"
Share your details in mail :-
- Your Full Name :
- Mobile # :
- Present/Last Company Name :
- Designation :
- Total Work Experience Years :
- Current CTC :
- Expected CTC :
- Notice Period :
- Location :
GD is looking for someone with data engineering experience to help lay the groundwork for market leading data analysis and experimentation in the sporting landscape. You will work closely with data scientists, with responsibilities including not limited to cleaning, transforming, and aggregating data; compiling and installing database systems; writing complex queries; scaling to multiple machines; and putting disaster-recovery systems in place.
Contributing to the development and deployment of new and existing products, youll write high-quality code that allows us to put solutions into production and take part in code reviews and paired-programming sessions.
You will be working as part of a young, enthusiastic and passionate analytics team to deliver insights and analyses to some of the worlds largest sporting teams, leagues and broadcasters.
- Solid programming skills in Python, SQL querying, and Scala
- Experience with relational database platforms.
- Deep knowledge of and expertise in big data technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in big data related software development; experience with data modelling, design patterns and building highly scalable and secured solutions
- Practical knowledge of software engineering concepts and best practices, like testing frameworks, packaging, API design, DevOps, DataOps and MLOps
- Advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics, or have equivalent experience
- Ability to advocate using the right tech for the right taskyoull be up to date with the latest technologies and ensure we make the relevant changes when needed
- Experience with data verification and associated packages e.g. Great Expectations
- Candidate should be willing to travel to UK,London as per work demand.
Nice to haves:-
- Experience working with Kedro
- Utilized tools for machine learning pipeline management and monitoring (for example, MLflow, Pachyderm, Kubeflow, Seldon, Grafana)
- Employed distributed processing frameworks such as Spark and Dask, and interacted with cloud platforms (preferably AWS) and container technologies
- Mobile app development experience qKnowledge of agile software development process Passion for and knowledge of several sporting codes, including rugby, cricket, football and motor racing.
Thanks & Regards,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Department:Data Science & Analytics
Role Category:Data Science & Machine Learning
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:BCA in Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers,M.Tech in Any Specialization,MCA in Any Specialization
Address:Jyothi Pinnacle Building,, 3rd Floor, Survey No.11, Kondapur Village,, Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad., Hyderabad, Telangana, India