- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
This job add is not for direct walkin interviews, once your profile is shortlisted by Manager will call you to schedule online interviews.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II (previously DEV 501) mandatory
- Other Salesforce certifications desired such as Technical Architect, Marketing, Admin, etc.
- 5+ years Salesforce developer/admin mandatory
- Experience in Salesforce Classic and Lightning strongly desired
- 3+ years RESTful and SOAP web service WSDLs
- 2+ years working with offshore resources
- 2+ years Agile
- Ability to work independently and in close collaboration within a team, able to be multi-threaded, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accurately forecasts level of effort and held accountable for commitments
- Anticipates timeline impacts, resource capacity, work dependencies and raises concerns and offers remedy suggestions
- Comfortable communicating step by step instructions as needed
- Identifies when business requirements conflict with technical capabilities
- Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project
- Confident and willing to challenge positions providing guidance towards alternative solution paths trying to limit the amount of custom code and use standard out of box methods to reach similar outcomes
- Mandatory hands on code and admin development experience including permissions, configurations, triggers, process builders, workflows, APIs, visual force, apex coding, custom objects, batch processes and, master database design structure.
- Responsible for documenting development work efforts, conducting unit testing and defining and publishing deployment guide steps based on SDLC practices.
- Building and elevating Change Sets from sandboxes and working non-business hours, as needed, to publish to Production.
- Critical focus to respond and troubleshoot incidents including: run and validate debug logs, escalate with vendors or other IT teams, and write root cause analysis.
- Identifies new opportunities for improvement, defines solution capabilities, and builds prototypes, PoCs and user demos.
- Sr. Developer will be familiar and comfortable using Agile methodologies including use case definitions, storyboards, user stories, story points, and iterative cycles.
- Last, the Sr. Developer will provide inputs into roadmap planning, financial system investments and overall operations performance.
Perks and BenefitsBest as per Industry standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
Address :Jyothi Pinnacle Building,, 3rd Floor, Survey No.11, Kondapur Village,, Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad., Hyderabad, Telangana - 500019,India