Accenture Solutions Private Limited is looking for candidates for FPNA (Budgeting and Forecasting) operations in Chennai.
Please find below required details.
Skill required : Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting
Designation : Analyst
Job Location : Chennai
Qualifications : Any Commerce graduates
Years of Experience : 3 5 yrs
Tool Expertise : SAP / Oracle
Shift : US Time zone
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in
strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of
these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than
40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent
Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture
brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value
across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating, and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation. The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Financial Analysis Financial Consolidation & Close Operations
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Problem-solving skills Strong analytical skills Numerical ability
- Ability to meet deadlines
It would be a value add if you are proficient in:
Financial Tracking and Reporting Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you need to analyse and solve increasingly complex problems
- Your day-to-day interactions is with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instructions on new assignments
- You will need to consistently seek and provide meaningful and actionable feedback in all interactions
- You will be expected to be constantly on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- Decisions that are made by you will impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
Interested candidates share the updated resume to Rukhsar.email@example.com
Rukhsar - 9080732797 (10 AM to 7:30PM)