About the Role:
Increasing the Customer Market Share, Revenue Market Share, Partner Management and building on trade equity in the assigned territory by establishing a world class distribution network.
1. Driving Customer Market Share by driving prepaid activations and mnp to increase Share of Gross Adds through retailers.
2. Driving Revenue Market Share by ensuring the recharge availability by increasing the retail width and also pushing all the products of Airtel such as ROffer, Data (3G &4G), Airtel Money, 4G, Dongles (Data Card) etc.
3. Strengthening Distribution by consistent supply to existing outlets & increasing the LAPU Selling Outlets, SIM Selling Outlets, Data Selling Outlets to the maximum possible extent in the assigned territory.
4. Consistent review of basic distribution parameters such as Anmol Ratna, Yuva Ratna, Channel Partner Management, Foot Plans realignment as per market growth, FSE productivity and Channel Satisfaction.
5. Driving TOMA scores by ensuring maximum branding and visibility in assigned territory and capturing the retailers base to the maximum possible extent
To Increase Active Sim and Lappu Outlets
To increase number of rural Distributors
To achieve Tertiary recharge sales
To achieve Gross Pre Paid targets
To manage, train and develop Field Sales Executive
To maintain effective Updated MIS
Having 2-7years of experience handling channel sales, distributor handling.
Interested please share your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited