We are hiring smart and dynamic Law professionals with 6+ years of relevant experience (Drafting is mandatory) in Contract Management for our Contract Management Services team at Nexdigm Private Limited, Gurugram.
Kindly go through the details and if interested please apply or write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skill-sets:
- Driving the entire contracting process from creation till completion of agreements as per requirements.
- Understanding the commercial & legal implications of contracts & the subsequent red line changes for taking agreements to closure.
- Analyzing contract requirements, terms and conditions & other content to ensure compliance with appropriate laws.
- Renegotiating the commitments in contracts to ensure adherence to legal & regulatory compliances.
- Ensuring contract review, approval and execution is in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Managing all contracts with various consultants / individuals. This includes reviewing & checking the scope, cost & other deliverable.
- Finalization of contracts by discussions with internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensuring accurate & timely delivery.
- Managing a team of leaders and analysts to ensure adherence to timelines & other legal laws.
- Overseeing project SLA’s
- Implement process improvements
- Overseeing the team training and on boarding mechanism
- Reviewing the feedback mechanism in the team and ensuring performance feedback is regularly shared and documented by leaders
- Overseeing buffer management, leave management
- Support project transitions
- Commercial Awareness: Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximize success.
- Customer Service: Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity: Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence: Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with ‘sympathy’).
- Leading People: Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change: Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration: Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focussed on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development: Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective: Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
To be tailor-fit for the above skill-sets, you need to have,
- 6+ years’ experience in the legal domain of which at least 4 years should be in contracting
- Exposure to client liaison, team supervision, quality reviews and day to day management of deliverable
- Technical competence in the contracting domain to be able to provide guidance to the team and engage with vendors and business owners on the client’s side
- Should have a legal background & strong hold over understanding of legal implications.
- Should have the ability to understand commercial & legal implications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mind-set for client service and performance improvement
- Exposure to commercial functions would be a distinct advantage
- Exposure to healthcare industry would be an advantage
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you!
- Candidates who have applied to us in last 6 months need not apply again.
- Only those candidates who clear the written test shall be eligible for an interview.